Monday, November 25, 2019

Lord, you are the breathe that fills my lungs each day,
You are the beautiful light that my eyes see
When I feel that your presence is so far away
that is when your power is the closest to me.

You are the radiant hope that lifts my spirit high,
the calm and joy that helps my heart to persevere
At those moments when my soul is sad and sighs
Your loving Father's arms open and draw near.

Even though I may not see everything now,
Your presence is moving and working perfectly
You will make it all work out with love somehow
and reach out and hand me the keys of victory.
 

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Thank you for your heart to encourage others in their faith through yours. :)

    ReplyDelete

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...