Fight as hard as you can. Always look towards the horizon and not the clouds. Remember rainbows are never far away. When you try your best let God do the rest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Savior's Eyes
My Jesus When people lo ok at me to see who I am I don't want them to get a surprise It's important that they see my real characte...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
This is a timely reminder. I've had a death and a terrible diagnosis from loved ones this week, so your reminder is truly important.
ReplyDelete