Have you ever searched frantically for your keys and discovered you can't find them? This is especially tramatic when you are trying to get into your residence. Having the right key to open the right door is extremely important.
But, have you ever thought of this with respect to every day life? We all have various doors if you will along the pathway that we must travel on this journey. Yet, finding the right key can seem almost impossible.
So, what is the solution? When you stop and reflect upon the idea that God is the God of the universe and has complete control, that should answer it.
It is through the portal of prayer that our hearts have a lifeline of hope and promise to His precious heart. So, we must make important time to pray and come before His throne.
We bring everything to Him and know that He will take care of it. He will do it in His way and timing. It will be for our good and His glory. He always wants the best for us.
So stop worrying and filling your heart with fear. Find the key today!
Sunday, February 2, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When I Think Of How Much You Love Me
Jesus When I think of all of the things You've done for me and brought blessings to my days It amazes me because there were no limita...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
No comments:
Post a Comment