Friday, February 28, 2020

The Petition

Father...

  I never need an invitation to come to you,
  Just a humbled heart of desire and perfect love
  You know every point about me Lord completely through
  You rain your spirit around me from Heaven above.

  The light of your love warms my being so perfectly,
  A showering of your presence fills all that I am
  Your grace provides great strength for all that I hope to be
  I yearn for what you have for me by your mighty hand.

  My sense of insecurity is going right now,
Leaning on you I can expect so very much more
I bring my petition to you and you'll show me how
I am expecting great things Father from Heavens door.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...