Perfect love is a beautiful gift of grace that touches the soul, enriches the heart, and delights the spirit. It is a rare happiness that is a lighthouse of inspiration to others showing them that a magnificent light of hope can touch their lives in such a dynamic way. It all starts with a dream for good things and a motivation to find it. Happy valentines day to all the love birds out there. Tell the ones you love how much they mean to you. Make time a beautiful picture frame of happy moments that lasts forever.
Friday, February 14, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When I Think Of How Much You Love Me
Jesus When I think of all of the things You've done for me and brought blessings to my days It amazes me because there were no limita...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
No comments:
Post a Comment