Saturday, February 29, 2020

My Best Friend

  When I feel alone and out of touch like no one seems to care,
  My heart is heavy and broken, hurting so much every day
  I feel like giving up with great sadness and heavy despair
  I just don't see any real promise, or a true hope filled way.

  Suddenly, a warmth seems to surround my heart with a great light,
  I can see something breathtaking whenever I close my eyes
  An illuminated hand reaching for me is a great sight
  And my heart knows it's in for a wonderful joy and surprise.

  "Don't worry and don't give up!" A voice whispers with such great love
  There is never a time when you are alone or have to fear
  Your Heavenly Father is lifting you up from Heaven above
  Just reach out for His goodness and grace that are always so near.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...