When you feel like giving up
Remember someone has your back
When you feel like giving in
Remember there is a shadow right next to each step you take
There is strength lifting you up
And light guiding your path
Your Heavenly Father has this
He has got you
Smile
Don't Worry
Thursday, February 27, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Teach Me To See With My Heart...
Jesus.... As I come before You on bended knee, I ask with a humbled heart so true Teach me to envision all things so clearly, with precisen...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
So true!
ReplyDelete