Sunday, August 22, 2021

The Most Wonderful Thing

My Jesus...

The most wonderful thing is knowing just how much you love me...
It is a love that is timeless, without boundaries and so pure
There will never be exceptions or limits the heart can see
Throughout all time and through every storm it will always endure.

It's like a great blanket of hope that keeps me warm and alive...
It's a strong shield that protects me from showers and storms so grand
This source of new hope gives me energy to live and to thrive
All with my Saviors adoration safely holding my hands.

So, I examine my heart with great speed and all certainty...
My sweet Jesus that is something that I truly want to do
I pledge myself to a forever relationship with thee
Because I know in my heart that's the greatest thing I can do!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...