Sunday, August 15, 2021

The Source Of All My Answers

Precious Jesus.....

When I'm looking for the strength to get me through every day...
And my heart is searching for happiness that's welcomed and new
I have so many questions and really don't know what to say
My spirit is yearning and bewildered about what to do.

Just then, there's a breathtaking light that I've never seen before....
It seemed so bright and purposeful, and reaching out just for me
I tried to get up closer because I had to know much more
And I knew that in that light was where my heart wanted to be.

Suddenly a voice called out with a special care and great love....
It was my Jesus promising to be all I'll ever need
Making a bold covenant to take care of me from above
And walk by my side helping me to excel and to succeed.

All I have to do is place myself in his mighty hands...
To place my rugged Faith in him and in his law so obey
I began to take quick notice and followed all of his plans
Suddenly I began to see that breathtaking light in a new way.

I began to have the strength that I needed so desperately...
And all the rest of the answers were there at just the right time
For when I take his hands only the greatest things I will see
He is my perfect solution and my everything in kind.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...