Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Strength And Power

My Jesus...

I take my first step with confidence, knowing, and ready to go...
That you are right by my side, holding my hand all of the way
The sweet love and bond we share will always be present to show
That I have the rugged strength and endurance for every day.

No matter how hard the wind may blow or how cold it may be...
Regardless if stress and terrible fear may try to take hold
You are my armor, shield and protection for all that I need
I just need to look to you and believe with a faith so bold

For you are my comfort and refuge, and my bright morning star...
Who will help me find great hope and guidance, and give me the best
Living for you will be the greatest success story by far
A story free of fear and stress and always happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...