Sunday, February 6, 2022

Foundation Of Light

My Jesus...

Sometimes I feel so weak like I'm falling to the ground...
My heart and spirit have been crushed with pain to the core
I feel like I have no strength left to help me rebound
So I just don't want to try and get up any more.

But your heart is aching so to see my agony...
You want to create something so beautiful and new
You send a covering of your love all around me
To help me be successful in everything I do.

You send me strength like an anchor in your grace so true...
Your power for endurance throughout every mile
When I need a refresher I simply look to you
You are the reason for my tomorrow with a smile.

I don't have to falter or face a broken season...
I just have to rest in your arms and never show doubt
For you are my meaning, my true purpose and reason
You are the breathtaking delight I can't live without.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...