Sunday, February 13, 2022

Perfect 💘 Love

My Jesus...

My ❤ soul searches for something breathtaking, beautiful, and true...
A source that will bring restoration of its very own kind
It will make my heart feel so rejuvenated and brand new
Yet, no matter how much I search there has been nothing I find.

You see the real desire so passionate and reach for me...
You surround me with your anointing and joy extraordinaire
Suddenly, there's something so precious that's revealed to me
I drop to my knees in humbled adoration and sweet 🙏 prayer.

A feeling of adoration begins to flood my ❤ heart's core...
You show me I am yours so precious and reach out from above
My soul begins to feel hope and delight and wants so much more
I begin to see the definition of true , perfect 💘 love.

It is a love that has no limits but is always around...
Perfect care and adoration without any boundaries
I realize that in our bond the true definition is found
In the midst of your perfect, unending 💘 love I want to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...