Sunday, February 27, 2022

The Prayer Shower

My Jesus...

Sometimes I feel truly lost and alone like I don't know where to go...
Everything looks very confusing and discouraging at its best
I look for answers and solutions but my stress just quickly grows
But no matter how much I try I cannot find peace and real happiness.

I then find out real friends are praying daily for me and for my care...
Suddenly I feel a warm, gentle feeling that I am not alone
Someone wants to carry my burdens and all the stress that I ever bear
And find the greatest, most picture perfect true peace that I have ever known.

So I realize the true power of prayer and the connection to God each day...
And I wanted to have that strength in my ❤ heart again to
My loneliness disappeared but I had something beautiful in all ways
A rugged anchor of promise for my life and foundation each day through.

Prayer is a powerful key of promise to God's heart of love and grace so grand...
He has everything in the palm of his hand and all in his control
It is a very great tool to enact his love and grace based precious plan
An instrument to move mountains and make everything complete and whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...