Saturday, April 16, 2022

A Symbol of Love (The Cross of Calvary)
An Easter Prayer ***********

My Lord:

There is a stillness in my heart as I walk across the floor
and stand so quietly in awe of this majestic sight
Something wonderful builds inside of me and I yearn for more
As I draw in much closer with all of my love and might.

Tears begin to form in my eyes and trickle down my face
When I think of all the pain that you suffered just for me
A mighty promise was formed at this very place
That shaped the meaning of pure love for all eternity.

Your forgiving heart wove a beautiful spot just for me
My Savior, a treasured gift that I so greatly cherish
Your love fills me looking at this symbol of hope's beauty
May I always be humbled by its meaning is my wish.

Amen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...