Sunday, April 10, 2022

Hello, My Friend!

I want to tell you how much I adore your great patience with me...
You are always there to grant me such valuable time in your day
You are always ready to forgive with beautiful, sweet mercy
And ❤ caring to sit and listen attentively to what I say.

Your heart is forgiving and always ready to start again new...
Your compassion for my endeavors gives me hope, promise and more
I am always assumed you're with me in everything I do
🚶 Walking beside me with inspiration through every door.

Your breathtaking heart is always open and filled with 💘 love and grace...
The powerful light of your presence just completely surrounds me
I know that I can be successful in any part of this race
Because our friendship is a great bond that always helps me to see.

You are truly my best friend and everything I need and much more...
I can't even think about one minute without thinking about you
You are my perfect lifeline and everything I yearn for
My Jesus, you are my true best friend today and my whole life through!




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...