Thursday, June 2, 2022

My Heart

Jesus...

You see my heart and the pain that I'm feeling so strongly today..
There's an intense sadness that takes over the whole of me at best
I want to hide and give up not having anything much to say
I don't think I'll ever find the true meaning of real happiness.

But seeing me so down brings real tears to your heart so blessed and strong..
You want to fill me with delight and give all the best to me
So you reach out with your power and touch me with your love and song
Filling me with more of your divine presence and joy perfectly.

At that moment I knew the direction I had to take that's real..
I rededicated all I am to you as a major plan
Quickly something wonderful and new I began to surely feel
As I placed everything and all I am into your mighty hands.

The pain began to fade and I could feel happiness again..
I knew that my Jesus was working on things so diligently
You are not only my Saviour all time but my dearest best friend
Through it all no matter what you will be there to take care of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...