Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Miracle Rain

My Jesus...

A miracle is needed now that only can come from you...
A beautiful expression of your unending, perfect love 
Showing your magnificent anointing and your grace so true 
Raining breathtaking wonder from Heaven's mighty shores above. 

It is a light of inspiration needed in every way...
A rainshower of solutions that will fit into every plan
An unexpected answer to bring new hope to every day
A perfect fitting miracle and gift that comes from your hands. 

I can see the door of your heart ♥ opening with such delight...
A mighty miracle is what your presence wants to provide 
Great things begin happening that are so pleasing in your sight 
My heart ♥ begins praising you and your sweet name magnified!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...