Saturday, June 22, 2024

Lord, You Are The Joy Of My Heart ♥

Jesus.....

Sometimes it is difficult being happy 😊 in every way...
There are so many factors and sources that get you so down 
Your spirit looks for encouragement to bring sunshine ☀ each day
That special inspiration where sweet, abundant joy is found. 

That is when your heart ♥ calls to me like a beautiful gift 📦 of love...
Letting me know that all I'll ever need is found within you 
I just need to pledge all that I am into your hands above 
And you will be my great strength and source in all that I must do. 

Suddenly, a beautiful ray of light fills me so completely...
I realize now where I can seek my perfect,  true happiness 
When I look to the portal of your heart ♥ I'll see the true me
Finally free from burdens, truly happy, and really blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...