Saturday, June 15, 2024

When I See The Movement Of Your Mighty Hands

My Jesus...

When I See the breathtaking beauty of your anointing flow...
My heart ♥ leaps with such great happiness and perfect, grand delight 
And as I begin to see you there's more that I have to know 
Lord, let your spirit fill me abundantly and with such might 

When I See the wonder of your love and grace spread all around...
I know that something exciting is filling every day 
I want to be there by your side where good things will soon abound
Lord when I'm looking for the right path you are the only way. 

When I See the rainfall of your majesty
at its best 
I know that I will see Heaven's greatest blessings and much more 
Ready to provide the greatest wonder and sweet happiness 
My heart ♥ delights at all of the seeds of life that are in store 


When I See the movement of your hands I want to know how to receive..
You welcome me at your throne with understanding and such grace
Standing  before your presence in awe I fall to my knees 
And my heart reaches out for your sweet  heart with a great embrace 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Daddy's Care

My Daddy reaches out and guides His child lovingly, making sure that they do not fall... And it they do tumble He is there right on time wit...