Saturday, June 15, 2024

When I See The Movement Of Your Mighty Hands

My Jesus...

When I See the breathtaking beauty of your anointing flow...
My heart ♥ leaps with such great happiness and perfect, grand delight 
And as I begin to see you there's more that I have to know 
Lord, let your spirit fill me abundantly and with such might 

When I See the wonder of your love and grace spread all around...
I know that something exciting is filling every day 
I want to be there by your side where good things will soon abound
Lord when I'm looking for the right path you are the only way. 

When I See the rainfall of your majesty
at its best 
I know that I will see Heaven's greatest blessings and much more 
Ready to provide the greatest wonder and sweet happiness 
My heart ♥ delights at all of the seeds of life that are in store 


When I See the movement of your hands I want to know how to receive..
You welcome me at your throne with understanding and such grace
Standing  before your presence in awe I fall to my knees 
And my heart reaches out for your sweet  heart with a great embrace 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...