Thursday, June 20, 2024

The Movement Of Your Anointing

My Precious Jesus.....

When I see your anointing move like warm oil in a real and magnificent way...
My spirit begins to fill to overflowing with gratitude and thanksgiving
For you are my breath of life, my purpose and my reason for every new day 
You are the one and only reason why my heart ♥ rejoices and begins to 🎶 sing.

When I see your anointing move like honey with so many things to now  restore.....
I become more assured about my path with honor,  and unbelievable peace 
I can watch breathtaking blessings flow freely from your heart's shore
Making sure that our bond will grow in time and never cease.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...