Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Lord, I Feel Broken

My Jesus 

I feel so broken right now in every way..
I don't know where to turn my Savior, any more 
There doesn't seem to be substance in each new day
I am so discouraged and down more than before. 

I reach out for your presence like a light so new..
And desire your sweet anointing more and more 
Please let your hands guide me in all that I must do 
Be the very life that fulfills my spirits core. 

Let your sweet power flow into all that I am..
Healing all of the brokenness with such delight 
Making all line up according to your plan 
Hold me that I may be so pleasing in your sight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...