Monday, September 23, 2024

Lord, You Are My Protection

Jesus...

My heart ❤️ feels so anxious and alone in every way..
Yet, your love ❤️ comes in and brings me comfort and hope so grand
Showing me that you are with me each and every day
Protecting me by the strength of your mighty perfect hands. 

You show me that I'm always wrapped in your sweet arms so tight...
And you're always watching over me with such mighty care
It is always certain that I am in your perfect sight 
And that no matter what your glorious presence is there. 

Jesus you're my protection that I can count on so true...
I never have to feel anxious or alone Lord again 
Place everything into your hands no matter what I do
For You are my Savior, my protection, and my best friend!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...