Sunday, September 29, 2024

The Beauty Of My Heart

Dear Jesus...

When I look inside the portal of my heart ❤️ there is something new..
It is a seed planted that seems to be growing into much more 
There is a light all around it that blesses everything that I do
And it seems to have such happiness and joy at its very core.

Suddenly, it blossoms into a breathtaking beauty so grand..
Something so exquisite catches the heart of my wandering sight 
I begin to see your perfect love as it blossoms and expands
And your ever loving ❤️ presence slowly fills my heart with delight. 

You show me just how much you love me in so many mighty ways..
And how you will be living in my heart with such grace and much more 
You are the precious beauty that fills me to overflow each day
My Savior, I can't wait to see all of the wonderful things in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...