Thursday, September 5, 2024

When I Hear Your Song

My Jesus..

When my heart ❤️ hears the melody of your love so precious and grand...
Like a masterpiece it slowly takes shape in a mighty way 
Yearning for the creative, gentle touch of your mighty hands 
It fills my soul with excitement and hope more than words can say. 

Something so wonderful is now unfolding and taking place..
I can see the seeds of your glory now taking root within me
The touch of your anointing and softness of your embrace 
Seem to flow into every place that I now need to be.

Jesus you are my symphony that ignites my life so true..
I can hear the notes of your wonder and glory with delight
Continuing writing your song 🎵 within me with a life so new
Jesus I want to live always and forever by your might!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...