Saturday, September 21, 2024

You Are My Compass

My Precious Jesus..

When I can't find my way and the road seems unfamiliar at best..
My heart ❤️ wants to find the absolute best pathway that I should take 
I look for solutions that are the answer for great happiness 
But in my humanity I'm not sure just what choice I should make. 

Your mercy reaches down with a tender hand to comfort me so..
And give me great assurance and peace that I need and so much more 
Suddenly, I feel strength and endurance wherever I may go
And hope for all of the exciting things that you may have in store. 

Your love ❤️ begins to light my footsteps 👣 in a great and mighty way...
Your anointing is planting seeds of hope and joy 😊 to instill
Jesus you are my great compass that offers guidance every day 🙏 
Lord teach me to always be perfectly in your favor and will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...