Monday, March 9, 2015

My Shepherd Of Peace

Heavenly Father:

You see the great weariness and pain that I feel

As I try to give my very best every day

My heart calls out for more of you to be revealed

You answer to comfort me in your perfect way.

 

Your peace starts flowing like the sweetest, warm honey

and slowly brings with it everything I will need

Strength and courage that enriches my heart calmly

and such great hope that I can feel so lovingly.

 

It takes all things away that do not come from you

and begins to weave your great beauty, Lord, instead

With the flow of your presence, all things are brand new

and the desires of my whole man are fed.

 

Your peace is like a rainbow in a rain-drenched sky

A perfect promise you're always there, Lord, for me

When your love touches me my heart does magnify

that you are my Savior and my Shepherd of Peace.

 

Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...