Friday, March 6, 2015

The Walk





My Lord:
  Sometimes it gets so hard to walk through each day
I try to give my best in all that I must do
But, then I start to struggle along the way
That's when I fall to my knees and cry out to you.

Every tear I shed you so strongly share
Your sweet and precious heart opens from above
then you begin to teach me because you care
a great lesson about trust, all done with love. 

You show me how to give everything to you
and pledge myself into your hands everyday
No matter what, you will always see me through
But, I must never give up in any way.

In patience, you teach me to truly believe
and show me how my life's walk grows better still
To take each step after you I will receive
the greatest victory if I let go of my own will.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...