Monday, August 17, 2015

The Beautiful Grace Of God


My Father:
I place my feet upon the path of my journey
Carefully taking steps with wonderment & care
Suddenly there are things that cloud my imagery
My heart soon fills with uncertainty and despair.

Just then, a beautiful bright light comes flowing in
Bringing comfort and love to which none can compare
An unbelievable work of favor begins
To show the great strength of your power everywhere.

Your beautiful grace is like a compass of hope
That gives me great strength and courage so perfectly
It is a sweet gift of love that helps me to cope
Father, let your sweet love and grace empower me.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...