Monday, August 17, 2015

The Precious Gift of Promise
Father:
There are so many imperfections in my heart so true
My spirit feels so broken like it has lost its way
Sometimes I feel discouraged and don't know what to do
I cry out to your heart to hear what you have to say.

You hear my cries and look down with a mercy so pure
and surround me with your presence in such a great way
You give me true mighty strength and courage to endure
Looking past it all to the promise for a new day.

The gift of promise is bestowed from your heart of grace
Even though I may not be able to see the plan
All imperfections are soon forgiven and replaced
In me, you see a brand new vessel within your hands.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...