Monday, August 17, 2015

Words That Transform



Lord:
One word can be like an instrument of blessing from you
A seed planted in my heart from your hands to do great things
But the true choice is left to me if I will see it through
or choose much different words and watch the outcome that they bring.

Your words move mountains and transform lives in such a great way
They are positive, upbeat and so inspiring too
So I must pay attention to all of the words I say
Lord, I want to make a difference and glorify you.

Please wash me with your spirit and purify my words too
Let your great Majesty flow so powerfully in me
I want to be your wordsmith of wisdom in all I do
Let all my words reflect your great love so positively.

Amen.

1 comment:

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...