Friday, August 7, 2015

The Voyage Chronicles
The Continuing Story of Love's Greatest Gift


Segment Eighteen

***********************************
     Rick sat quietly and looked at the envelopes that he had been handed.  He wanted to set them to the side.  But, his family was watching with great interest.

     He slowly opened the first one.  Inside, he found an all expense paid ticket for a cruise to Europe.  He cautiously opened the other envelope.  There, he found a check for him and a voucher for a new wardrobe.

     Such gifts should have made him happy.  But, he seemed more annoyed.  How could they expect him to be the happy traveler when he felt so shattered?  What should he tell them?
******************************
Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...