Monday, August 24, 2015

I look out of my window at the breathtaking beauty of a new day......
My heart begins to fill with a genuine feeling of pure happiness
For I realize how blessed I really am in so many wonderful ways
A feeling of wholesome gratitude enlightens my spirit to its best.
*******************************************************************************
I look at all of the great things that God has provided, both large and small
And he has taught my heart the things that really matter the most in the end
Living a true life based on kindness and his amazing love through it all
Knowing he'll always be there: my light, my Father, my friend.
********************************************************************************
Sometimes my perception may become clouded by life's ever changing state
I cannot see through the window of my heart the true beauty any more
That's when my Father comes in with tender care and concern to motivate
and reveal his perfect love and presence so strongly on my journey's shore.
**************************************************************************************
He shows me how important I am and the purpose I have to fulfill
But, I must promise with my heart that I'll never give up or give in
Living a meaningful life with a hopeful heart is my Father's great will
At that point is where faith, true thankfulness, and gratitude surely begin.

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! And I feel like it's exactly what I needed to read today :) Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for for sharing. Great positive way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Needed to read this today, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful... .truly!!!! How encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just what I needed to read today! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Came from the blog facebook page to follow you :) I am now following you now on all social media. Please feel free to do the same for me all my contacts are under my description

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great reminder to always be grateful for all that God has provided. I started #100HappyDays today so that I will remember to be grateful by taking a closer look at the wonderful things God has placed in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. its a great reminder to always be grateful!

    ReplyDelete

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...