Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A Friendship Prayer




Lord:
Let me be a light whose brilliance never dies
A beautiful star of hope and happiness
that shines perfectly in someone's journey's sky
and inspires them to always do their best.
****************************************
Let me be a foundation so tough and strong
A great source of promise that is always there
to stand on and depend on a journey's long
and show each searching heart kindness and great care.
****************************************
Let me be exactly what a friend should be
and take it all a step more with your heart's grace
Showing love and faithfulness abundantly
and giving from my heart with a true embrace.
******************************************
For a true friend gives of who they are to bless
and help other lives to be better each day
By helping them and caring with happiness
I have a heart for others, show me the way.
****************************************
God bless you all!

1 comment:

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...