Sunday, February 28, 2016

Echoes Of Truth

     Okay, so has there ever been a time when you have felt like a complete failure?  You go above and beyond, trying to do the very best that you can.  Yet, you make a mistake.

 All of a sudden, it seems like the wall has fallen, and shattered into a million pieces.  You call yourself stupid and dumb and rip a part at the very heart of every thing wonderful that you are.

 But, wait a minute.  There is one thing to consider here.  You are human.  What does that mean?  You are subject to missteps.

 Just then, the heart begins to cry out in a silent voice for the peace that it once knew.  This is when the mercy of God comes in like a beautiful ray of hope and promise.

 It reveals the amazing light of God's love that outshines all imperfections.  The heart begins to pick up its shattered pieces with God's help.

 There is a sense of inspiration.  Forgiveness becomes the greatest key. The heart begins to rebuild and restructure.  All things start on the path to becoming new again by God's grace.
************************************

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    This blog post is short and to the point.
    I like that.
    How many times has God picked me up off the ground,
    dusted me off, and put me back on my feet?
    As many times as I have fallen.
    Thank you for your blog post.
    All the Best,
    Robert Farmilo

    ReplyDelete

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...