Sunday, February 7, 2016

Thought For The Day

When you trip and fall...
DON'T STAY DOWN..

When you feel like giving up...
DON'T GIVE IN..

INSTEAD...

Give everything over to God

He knows that you are imperfect

YET

He loves you more each day

You are forgiven

You are made new

All by his magnificent presence

He is reaching out a hand...

To pull you up...

dust you off

and say...

"MY CHILD.
YOU ARE MY BEAUTIFUL CREATION
DON'T CRY...
DON'T FRET...

EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY
I AM RIGHT HERE WITH YOU

YOU HAVE SO MUCH PROMISE

YOU HAVE SO MUCH HOPE

THERE ARE GREAT THINGS AHEAD

JUST TAKE MY HAND

AND

WE WILL WALK

THE JOURNEY

TOGETHER."

****************************************
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...