Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Thought For The Day




Sometimes.....
the most difficult thing to do

is
to be yourself
to be the beautiful wonder
that God created you to be
and

not be conformed to factors

that 
try to break down 
that artistic design

People, environment, etc.

Don't let any pot holes
deter
the journey of your life

So.....
the next time
someone tells you that you
don't measure up

stop

look them straight in the eye

and

tell them

'I AM THE BEAUTIFUL CHILD
OF THE 
MOST HIGH GOD.
I AM A ONE OF A KIND
MASTERPIECE
AND A LOVING MEMBER
OF HIS
FAMILY.'

REMEMBER.....

THERE IS NOTHING

YOU CANNOT DO

HE HAS

GOT YOU COVERED!
****************************************
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...