Sunday, November 20, 2016

A Thanksgiving Heart
******************************

Lord,
Thank you for the wonder of another brilliant day,
and the breathtaking beauty that fills my world so true
I'm grateful for your great hands that always make a way
and for your sweet love that lights my journey each day through.

Thank you for the blessing of true friends and family
and for the laughter that fills my heart with happiness
I am grateful for the promise that you see in me
I can always achieve for you help me to be the best.

Father, help me to have a humbled heart in your sight
and to give thanks for all of my blessings large and small
I want to live with hope and to be a beautiful light
So that others see you and the wonder of it all.

So, let Thanksgiving be something special all year through
A way of the heart that we all will greatly strive for
Realizing that we are fortunate and so blessed too
We give thanks to you Lord for it all and so much more.

*************************************************
Take a moment please and leave a comment below about what you are truly thankful for. Have a blessed
Thanksgiving everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...