Friday, November 11, 2016

God Bless America!





This Veteran's day, let us say thank you to all of the awesome Veterans out there.

Thank you for your service, your bravery, and your awesome courage and love of country.

Each one gave so much of themselves for the love of country and brotherhood.

Let's take a few moments today to pray for them and for our great nation.

I want to say a special thank you to my Dad John, for his service and love of Country.

Let's also remember that the protests going on around this country would bring tears to the eyes of our Vets.

Please let's pray for peace, unity, and work together to rebuild our great nation.

God bless America

God bless you all
**************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...