Thursday, November 10, 2016

Good Morning Lord
 
Good morning Lord 
Thank you 
 
for your special gift today
You touched me with your beautiful love
 
and blessed me in every way
 
You gave me an awesome promise
that you will be right by my side
 
to
be my every fulfilled wish
and always with your grace abide.
 
You surround me with your presence from above
and are always there to listen and hear
every thing that I have to share with love
Your understanding is always near.
 
Good morning Lord
 
I know that this will be a spectacular day
You'll provide me with all the tools I need
I am grateful more than words can say
For every good and perfect deed
 
So, let us take each step together now
As I place my hand in yours with faith
I know you will teach me and show me how
to be successful from the moment I wake.
 
Amen
 
***************************************************
God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...