Tuesday, October 15, 2019

My Envision Of Home

I envision the beauty of the home that awaits me,
Its precious grandeur I cannot even begin to express
Your masterful creation as far as the eyes can see
A mansion and garden filled with peace, hope and 😊 happiness.

I will get to see your sweet presence right before me
Give you all my 💘 love and hug you as tight as I can
You give me your great approval so perfectly
and strengthen me by your presence and your mighty hands.

There's a beautiful peace that seems to be everywhere,
and an understanding that cannot be explained
I revel in the glory of your 💘 love and great care
I will be a new person and never quite the same.

I envision the beauty of the 🏡 Home that awaits me
This precious sweet gift and blessing with you above
There is no greater more breathtaking place to be
My forever home to live with you filled with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...