Wednesday, October 9, 2019

What Do I Do?

What do I do when I feel so alone some days?
I feel like I've failed and that no one seems to care
I feel broken and I cry out in my own way
But when I search for someone no one is there.

Suddenly the spirit of peace gently touches me
I feel like I'm surrounded by love I can't explain
I long for some comfort in my ❤ heart so perfectly
To restore and rebuild me and ease the great pain.

Your love comes in and touches me with joy so true
It makes me into someone new not like before
I yearn to know much more of this in all I do
And send a perfect message right up to Heavens door.

You see how much my pain is healing and it brings delight
There is so much excitement you have just for me
I am your child growing stronger in your sight
You will be my inspiration for eternity.

1 comment:

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...