Saturday, October 5, 2019

All That I Am Is Defined By You

Father...

As I look for the meaning of who I am, so perfectly
I am looking for something exciting and challenging, too
I am not defined by what the world may see when they look at me
Everything that I am and all I am destined to be comes from you.

Lord, you are the light that shines promise and hope into my soul,
Your heart is the beautiful fountain of refreshing peace that enlightens me
Your 💘 love comes in and restores me by your grace complete and whole
In the glory of your presence is where I always want to be.

Lord, the meaning of who I am and will be is found in you,
I am your precious child defined by you forevermore
I seek your beautiful spirit and precious face in all I do
Lord, I can see the light of your presence at Heavens great 🚪 door

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...