Monday, January 6, 2020

**** Prepare me to be your humbled instrument at your command
a work in progress made beautiful by your love and grace
Teach me how to open my heart to listen for your plan
giving each and every great part its special time and place.
***** I pledge your will to be the clear voice of my heart
No matter what I may face as I follow your love's light
Help me with your patience to understand right from the start
and to be a trusting, pleasing child in your sweet sight.
***** My Lord you are my everything and the light of my heart
Your dear, and precious voice is my compass for every day
I will always hold it close to me as the greatest part
of who I am in your image, as you prepare my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...