Sunday, September 26, 2021

Shadows Of Glory

Wonderful Jesus...

As I see these reflections, there's nothing interesting to me....
I seem to look at every moment so rough and sad
But you have important lessons to convey perfectly
You want me to live a life that is always happy and glad.

You teach me the importance of starting every day with 🙏 prayer
And knowing that you have myself and all things in your great hands
And give me the peace and assurance you'll always be there
I need to see through the window of your heart and your command.

You give me all things perfect that can only come Lord from you...
I need to yearn and search for the wonders of such a great sight
I never have to be negative again my whole life through
For the shadows of glory will give me your great love and light.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Forgive Me Jesus

My Savior  Pl ease teach me to prioritize the important things to hold close every day  Show me how to focus my attention on love's glor...