Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Where Would The Heart Be?

My Jesus...

When I think about where the heart would be without you each day...
Every essence of my spirit cannot even comprehend
There would be no substance or purpose along a strange, dark way
And quite real pain, stress and anxiety that would have no end.

But, your love is always there, In great abundance it is true...
A breathtaking gift for everyone to welcome with delight
It is the greatest choice when the heart reaches out for you
And walks your pathway of promise with such great might.

You are standing there with open arms waiting for one and all...
And a precious heart overflowing with grace beyond compare
You are the truth, the light, and the way who is there when we call
Your presence is the lighthouse the heart will need everywhere.

So I won't think about where the heart would be Lord without you...
But ask you to prepare me to show others your love at best
I want them to see your beauty and truth in all they do
That they may be filled with your love and eternal happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...