Saturday, September 4, 2021

Perfect 💘 Love

My Breathtaking Jesus...

Perfect Love is like a warm blanket you can wrap yourself in...
When the journeys pathway begins to get rugged and real cold
It's like a shield of strength where all true honor soon begins
And protects and defends with a joy and real power untold.

Perfect Love is a rock that enables success to come true..
A foundation upon which you can always rely and so stand
It is a beautiful perfect guiding light that's there for you
Always with an exciting new mission and great plan.

Perfect Love is offered to you right now so abundantly..
It comes from your heart Jesus in such a breathtaking great way
All we have to do is join our heart with yours so beautifully
And you will be our pure perfect love on our pathway each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...