Tuesday, September 14, 2021

The Most Important Thing

My Jesus...

When I look into the mirror each day what is it that I see?
Do I let other hearts shape who I am
Or do I view the wonderful points of the masterpiece in me
You predestined great things for my path my great Saviour and best friend.

You never do anything in error that is strong truth without doubt...
You see unique beauty in my heart and spirit forever more
One touch of your great power makes your love and grace come flowing out
My heart knows there are wonderful dreams and promises in store.

So even if someone says bad things about me at any time...
I should pray for them and know it is in no way real or true
When I keep my eyes upon your sweet heart there's one thing I'll find
The real definition of who I am and hope to be is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...