Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Each Precious Moment

My Jesus...

As I sit and watch the wonders of the day some things become clearer to me...
Just how fragile everything is according to your will and perfect mighty plan
Every moment of life is a gift of hope that disappears quickly
It must be cherished and lived to the fullest as only a true grateful heart can.

We worry about things and become filled with anxiety burdens and great fear...
Denying ourselves the true happiness joy and perfect peace that comes from you
Cheating ourselves out of the gift of promise that you have given us to hold so dear
Precious Jesus we don't want to waste the wonderful gift that is valued and true.

We are sorry and want to make the most of every moment in every way...
For it is a dear fragile gift from your heart that will never come again
Our hearts want to rejoice and exhaultation you with excitement and love each and every day
I want to make the most out of this precious gift I'm given until the true end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...