Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Insight

Sweet Jesus...

When I'm looking for great promise and new hope, sometimes it's so hard to see...
To view things with a clear understanding and a concise message so true
Lord, I have trouble knowing that your precious, pure love is all around me
Your perfect love and pure grace will be with me in all things that I may say or do.

I need to come before you with a humbled heart of desire and trust...
Knowing that you have my best interest and will take care of it all
Not doubting your word at any moment and following you is a must
For your help and blessing to the greatest degree will be there when I call.

I have found all that I have been searching within your precious heart and more...
You are my Saviour, my best friend, all that I imagine, my everything
It just takes one sturdy knock of desire at your Kingdoms great door
And behold I find the blessings that you my promise and sweet hope will bring.

1 comment:

  1. It is really great that you address our Lord so often, pouring your heart in front off Him, and wright it all down. May He be merciful to us and forgive us all our sins.

    ReplyDelete

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...