Sunday, January 16, 2022

Seeking A Field

Jesus...

I want to make a difference for your Kingdoms glory today.....
Be a light of hope and show others what you truly mean to me
I want to be a joy and find purpose in every way
Lord begin working and create a masterpiece so @lovingly.

I want my words to be your words that you would truly make known.....
Let all that I see and hear be a true reflection Lord from you
And may all of the places where you are be where my roots are sown
Lord you are the guiding hand that covers me and sees me through.

Lord when I want to find my path I first come humbly to your door.....
And you will make me your vessel always equipped with what I'll need
I'll find that all of the amazing things I'll need will be in store
Lord make me your instrument ready for the mission to please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...